General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. improve support for the App Store and/or iTunes

Currently, on Mac OS X machines, the App Store is blocked when at installation level 2. This suggestion is to improve support for the App Store and/or iTunes so that they can still be used even while Pluckeye is at level 2.

The current workaround for using the App Store is to drop down to level 1 temporarily.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Managing websites in groups

Would be nice if we could
    1. see the list of allowed/denied sites,
    2. categorise them into groups and
    3. set timing for the whole group

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. port pluckeye to Android (unrooted)

Port Pluckeye to an unrooted Android.

I am under the impression filtering as Pluckeye conceives it can not be done on mobile devices unless such devices have been rooted or jailbroken by their users. Hence, this idea is likely to go unfulfilled unless somebody more familiar than myself with mobile devices volunteers to take this on.

If you are willing to root your Android, instead of supporting this suggestion, support
    https://pluckeye.uservoice.com/forums/137031-general/suggestions/15002484-port-pluckeye-to-android-rooted .

282 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. History of settings changes (eg: when did I remove blocks)

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have command line option/argument that would retrieve all the changes that have been done to the settings. For example, "20180423 18:05 allow youtube.com"

I posted more details here https://www.reddit.com/r/pluckeye/comments/8ecsdw/is_there_a_way_to_retrieve_pluckeye_history/

I think this could be useful as it would allow me to see when I was in the frame of mind to remove some/all blocks. If I would notice, for example, a pattern that in the evening around 8pm I'd set the delay to 0 and allow youtube (with the current delay of 10 mins), then I would try changing the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base